For exam timetables please see the centrally managed exams website.
- Exam Skills
- Calculator Notice
- Faculty Board Guidance on Plagiarism
- Form and Conduct Notices (MVST IA, IB, and 2nd MB)
- Form and Conduct Notices (NST IA, IB, Part II, and Part III)
- Examination Structure and Papers (MVST)
- 2nd MB/2nd Vet MB Passmarks
- Your Results
- Cambridge Assessment Guidelines for MCQs
- Guidance for External Examiners (2nd MB, 2nd Vet MB)
- Guidance for Marking Tripos Essays
- Guidance for Marking Part II Dissertations
- Guidance for Senior Examiners (MVST)
- Guidance for Senior Examiners (NST)
- Guidance on Double Marking
- Senior Examiners Reports
- Monitoring Student Progress
- Quality Assurance
Resit Information for MVST Students
Medical students are entitled to two attempts at all MB examinations; those who fail any Second MB subjects twice are automatically withdrawn from the Medical Student Register and are not able to continue with their medical studies.
In special circumstances, a student's College may submit an application to the Faculty Board of Clinical Medicine for additional Second MB attempts. As soon as it has been confirmed that no case for additional attempts will be submitted, please write to the Secretary of the Fitness for Medical Practice Committee at the Clinical School to inform her that the student has failed Second MB on two (or more) occasions and has withdrawn from the course or transferred to a different subject.
Veterinary students are entitled to two attempts at Second MB subjects. In special circumstances, a student's College may submit an application to the Faculty Board of Veterinary Medicine for additional Second Vet MB attempts.
Please note that pass/fail lists for 2nd MB/2nd Vet MB resits will only be released after the final 2nd MB resit examination has been sat.