Prospective MVST Student Information
If you have not already seen it take a look at the , information about and admissions advice.which includes the
All offers of a place to study Medicine or Veterinary Medicine for UK students will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Check. You will be sent the relevant forms to complete if you are offered a place. Overseas students will be asked to provide similar evidence as available.
Some other information you might like to consider:
- Basic Science Concepts for MVST students
- Costs of Studying Medicine or Veterinary Medicine at Cambridge
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy Statement
- List of offences that will never be filtered from a DBS certificate
- What happens if I get a positive DBS disclosure?
- Occupational Health for Medics
- Occupational Health for Vets
- CamDATA Course Information and Student Statistics