If you have not already seen it take a look at the University and Veterinary School information, including the Undergraduate Prospectus, information about Open Days and other information on admissions.
Below is additional information from the Faculty of Biology. You are welcome to look at the course details as well.
- Basic Science Concepts for MVST students
- Introduction to Anatomy: Functional Architecture of the Body (FAB)
- Introduction to Medical Practice: Social Context of Health and Illness (SCHI)
- Costs of Studying Medicine or Veterinary Medicine at Cambridge
- Criminal Record Check
- CamDATA Course Information and Student Statistics
- For Course Requirements (Minimum Educational Qualifications) please see 'Course Requirements' within 'Entry Requirements' tab on the respective Medicine and Veterinary Medicine pages.
Please watch the video below for further information about the medical course.